You are invited to join discussion about the impacts of the pandemic on regional communities with stakeholders from the community sector and local government across regional Victoria. This event is convened by the Migration, Mobilities and Multiculturalism Research Cluster, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, La Trobe University on Wednesday 2nd December 2020, at 2:00pm
How have these and other challenges been experienced in regional Victoria and how have stakeholders in regional communities, in the community sector and local government responded?
Which gaps and which capacities has the pandemic revealed and which knowledge and resources are critical for rebuilding and preparing for similar scenarios in the future?
- Kaye Graves – Bendigo Community Health Services
- Sam Atukorala – Strategic Engagement Coordinator, Goulburn Region
- Frances Salenga – Ballarat City Council
- Ray Cadmore – Strategic Engagement Coordinator, SMECC
- Sallie Yea – La Trobe University
Date: Wednesday 02 December 2020 02:00 pm until Wednesday 02 December 2020 04:00 pm
Host: School of Humanities and Social Sciences, La Trobe University
More information: Martina Boese, M.Boese@latrobe.edu.au