Become a Member
The Ethnic Council of Shepparton and District is supported by organisational and individual members.
By becoming a member you will be:
- Showing your support for multiculturalism and newly arrived communities in our region
- Supporting us to advocate for and with multicultural communities
Benefits of a membership with the Ethnic Council of Shepparton and District include:
- copies of the Quarterly newsletter Shep Talk
- invitation to attend the Ethnic Council of Shepparton and District’s General Meetings and Annual General Meetings
- access to information regarding resources, services and events relevant to cultural and linguistically diverse communities
- opportunity to attend and participate in local and regional events
- organisation members can have access to meeting facilities equipped with up-to-date technology
- support and advocacy provided by trained bilingual staff.
New membership forms will be provided here, shortly.
Email your completed from to The Secretary at email@example.com
Membership lasts until September of each year when the Annual General Meeting is held. In August each year you will be invited to renew your membership. Your membership application will be forwarded to the Board of Directors for approval at their next board meeting, held monthly. All members agree to support multiculturalism and abide by the rules of the association. To read our association rules click here.