Familycare, as part of the Regional Parenting Programs collection will present Tuning in to Kids: for parents of 2-10-year-olds workshop – now being offered ONLINE. This event is on Tuesday 1 August, 2023. This workshop is for parents and/or carers in the Goulburn Region (GreaterShepparton, Moira, Strathbogie, Mitchell and Murrindindi).
Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at talking with your child?
- be better at understanding your child?
- help your child learn to manage their emotions?
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
- teach your child to deal with conflict
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence. Children with higher emotional intelligence:
- have greater success with making and keeping friends
- have better concentration at school
- are more able to calm down when upset or angry
- tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
Tuesday’s 9am -11am
starting 25 July to 29 August 2023
New participants can still join in week 2
Click here to register
This workshop is for parents and/or carers in the Goulburn Region (GreaterShepparton, Moira, Strathbogie, Mitchell and Murrindindi)