Ethnic Council of Shepparton and District in collaboration with Catholic Care, Sandhurst will present free course in improving family relationships/family health for settlement communities of Greater Shepparton. The Course will be conducted over four sessions commencing 13 September 2019.
Topics covered in the Course are:
- Community Based raising children in Australia
- Changing Men’s behaviours
- Building respectful relationships within families
- Strengthening relationships based on cultural approaches
- Mental Health and Suicide Awareness
Course is offered for family members and community leaders who seek to bring about change in their communities.
Dr Santino Atem Deng
Thon Deng Thon
For More information and to reserve a place in this course, contact Thon Thon, 5831 2395