The Ethnic Council of Shepparton and District will hold the 2023 Annual General Meeting at 8.00pm on Thursday, 28 of September at the Masonic Hall, 161 Welsford Street, Shepparton. Membership renewals are due, and new memberships are invited.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- adopt the Minutes of the previous AGM,
- receive the audited annual financial statements,
- receive reports from the President, Treasurer and CEO,
- elect the office bearers for the coming year, and,
- appoint the independent Auditors
All current members are invited to renew membership. The Membership form is available here.
NOMINATION FOR BOARD OF MANAGEMENT
Please find attached a Nomination Application Form for the Ethnic Council Board of Management. If any member is interested in applying for a position on our Board, please fill in the form and return to the office either by email or dropping it into our office at 158 Welsford Street before the 21st September 2023. The Board Nomination form is available here