Are you interested in strengthening your leadership skills and meeting like-minded people who strive to be leaders within the community? The Community Leadership Program is a free program that provides community with an opportunity to build on their leadership skills and capacity for both personal and professional development as a leader in the community. Applications are now open. Applications close on Sunday 6 February 2022.
This program is intended for existing and emerging leaders in the community who wish to develop and up-skill their leadership capacity. The Community Leadership Program is a free program delivered from March through to June 2022, with the capacity to take on 20 new participants.
The program requires a time commitment of approximately seven three-hour sessions, and will include workshops on:
- Program Launch & Introduction
- Workshop 1 – Communication Preferences
- Workshop 2 – Community Leadership
- Workshop 3 – Public Speaking
- Workshop 4 – Goal Setting and Monitoring
- Workshop 5 – Understanding Community and Diversity
- Workshop 6 – Reflection & Resilience
- Workshop 7 – Co-design workshop
Applications are now open. Applications must be received by midnight on Sunday 6 February 2022.
How to apply
Complete and submit the application web form provided below. Alternatively, download the attached documents, complete send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION: Community Strengthening
Greater Shepparton City Council
90 Welsford Street,
Applications must be received by midnight on Sunday 6 February 2022.
* You must be 18 years or over to participate.