Dr Santino and Deng Kor will be speakers on Changing Men’s Behaviours and Respectful Relationships in Families, in Zoom sessions commencing on 6 May 2020 from 2pm. The goal is to strengthen family relationships based on cultural approaches.
Topics covered in the session are:
- Community Based raising children in Australia
- Changing Men’s behaviours
- Building respectful relationships within families
- Strengthening relationships based on cultural approaches
- Mental Health and Suicide Awareness
Course is offered for family members and community leaders who seek to bring about change in their communities.
Dr Santino Atem Deng
Thon Deng Thon
For More information and to reserve a place in this course, contact Thon Thon, 5831 2395
Download a Flyer for this Zoom session