Ethnic Council of Shepparton and District in collaboration with Catholic Care and Primary Care Connect will present free session in improving family relationships/family health for settlement communities of Greater Shepparton. The session will be conducted online using Zoom on 22 April 2020. This session is for women.
Topics covered in the session are:
- Community Based raising children in Australia
- Changing Men’s behaviours
- Building respectful relationships within families
- Strengthening relationships based on cultural approaches
- Mental Health and Suicide Awareness
Course is offered for family members and community leaders who seek to bring about change in their communities.
Dr Santino Atem Deng
Thon Deng Thon
For More information and to reserve a place in this course, contact Thon Thon, 5831 2395
Download a flyer for this Zoom session (for women only)