Wise Well Women in collaboration with Ethnic Council of Shepparton and District will present a Community Health Information Session for the Afghan – Dari and Hazaragi speaking community – at St Paul’s African House on Thursday, 31 March 2022, from 11AM – 1:00PM. Halal snacks will be provided along with activities for children.
Pettina Hodgson from the McIntosh Vaccination Centre at the Shepparton Showgrounds will be present to deliver information and answer your questions.
You will learn all you need to know about
- vaccinations for 5 – 11 year olds
- vaccinations for young people 12-17 years
- the third vaccine – the booster shot
- how to take a rapid antigen test
- when to isolate
- family care services
- free vaccinations for those older than 60
Dari and Hazaragi speaking translators will be in attendance.
Halal Snacks, Childcare, and one Ramadan Gift will be provided,
for more information contact Christine Nunn 0418 106 199